Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The Beginning - Part 2

I'm not sure WHEN or HOW it all started to unravel, but at the end of last year (2009) I woke up one day and found myself feeling like crap again. I thought it may have been from the pictures that that I saw from a High School Reunion- " I look friggin huge!" I thought. I got on the scale and was SHOCKED that I weighed 272 lbs. I realized that NONE of the clothes I had bought when I lost weight fit anymore. What a waste! I packed them all up and gave them away. Then the more I thought about it- the more pissed I got!

How could I do this to myself?! After everything I had learned and preached and screamed to anyone who would listen about how we had all been mislead about nutririon. Were lied to about Low-Fat. How fat is NOT bad for you. How the HELL did I find myself here- AGAIN!

January 4, 2010: REINDUCTION- FULL COMMITMENT.

No comments:

Post a Comment