Thursday, November 4, 2010

About this Blog

The name: I called this blog "No Potatoes. No Toast." because on the rare occasion I go to the diner, that's how I order my breakfast. I thought it was fitting. Not to mention most of the other Low Carb-isms were taken when I did a search. This is by no means to take away from one of my other favorite blogs- Dana Carpender's "Hold The Toast", and if she asked me- I would change the name if she felt it wasn't ok.

Recipe's: I'm not big on them. I will share one's that I find on other blogs- but I am most definitely NOT a cookbook writer. A lot of people ask me 'Well, what do you eat?" I try to explain, but I'm not very good at it. LOL I will try to explain it in future blog postings.

I will also share news, studies, and other blog posts about nutrition, pharmaceuticals, the medical community, thyroid disease, vitamins & supplements. I also will turn topics to whatever may be weighing on my mind at that time. I will try to cover ALL Carb restricted diets- but I am most familiar with Atkins.

I just want to spread the information- and maybe... JUST MAYBE, we can change the way we eat- one person at a time.

So please- sign up to follow this blog and share it with your friends.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck Tom, I've posted your feed on SouthJerseyLocal.com Blogs page.

    ReplyDelete